Our Cooperation Partners
In the joint creation with our customers and fellow entrepreneurs as well as dignified interaction at eye level is important to us. Solidarity and justice, transparency and co-decision-making, and sustainable services are our goals. Building bridges between people, cultures, and countries is only possible when working together. Our cooperation partners are stable bridge pillars in this respect. Only through participation, open communication and product transparency we can develop sustainable language programs together. We regard the participants in the language qualification measures as human beings. With this image of a "bridge for people" we see the meaning and social impact of our products and services. Together with our cooperation partners, we thus make our contribution to the community.
As an officially approved telc examination center, we offer preparatory courses and conduct telc examinations in various languages. You can find more information here.
As an officially approved TestDaF examination center of the G.A.S.T. (Gesellschaft für Akademische Studienvorbereitung und Testentwicklung e.V.) we offer preparation courses and the administration of the TestDaF examinations. You can find more information here.
As a licensed examination center for CELI (Certificazione della lingua italiana), we prepare for this certification and take the exam at our premises.
Development and implementation of language qualification programs for people with a refugee background. Aim of the cooperation: Integration into work and society.
Co-design of the continuing education modules “German as a Foreign Language” of the Department of German as a Foreign Language.
Curricular development and implementation of the full-time program “German Language and Culture for International Priests”. Cooperation partner for language training and further development.
Bilateral language qualification programs for both international and native German speakers:
- Specialized German for international nursing professionals and trainees in nursing professions, KPH.
- German as a foreign language for employees up to C1
- Examinations for telc B1/B2 for nursing, telc B2, telc C1
- Conception of curricula for the school for nursing professions (implementation language in education)
- English language training (administration, welcome functions, OTA, training courses)
- German as a foreign language (HR, practical instructors, teaching staff, managers, ward managers, school managers)
- Conception and implementation of full-time language qualifications
- Consulting and classification of international employees
- Recruiting support
- Language coaching for staff development
- Welcome Guide (intercultural onboarding of international MA)