Our Cooperation with the University Hospital (UKT)
Since 2014, Vivat Lingua! and the University Hospital Tübingen have nurtured a strong collaboration. A total of six dedicated language trainers and coordinators from our team are exclusively engaged in providing bilateral language qualification services for both German and international employees of the UKT. The following page aims to serve as an informative overview of our joint offerings and projects.
Programs for German and International Employees
- English language trainings (administration, welcome functions, OTA, trainee courses)
- Consultation and assessment for international employees
- Language coaching for professional development
- Plain Language
For international employees
- We prepare and administer telc B1/B2 exams for nursing, telc B2, and telc C1 as an authorized testing center.
- We provide specialized language training focused on medical terminology in German for nurses.
Our target audience includes international nursing professionals and apprentices in nursing and healthcare assistance.
- We create tailored concepts for the "Schule für Pflegeberufe" (School for Health Care and Nursing).
- We offer demand-oriented language training up to C1 level.
Our target audience encompasses HR staff, clinical instructors, educators, managers, unit heads, and school administrators.
- We assist in the language assessment of international employees.
- We provide a 'Welcome Guide' to support the intercultural onboarding of international staff members.
New: Cooperation program for nursing professionals from Egypt
جديد: برنامج التعاون لمتخصصي التمريض من مصر للعمل في المانيا
Did you complete your nursing education in Egypt and possess a minimum of 3 years of clinical nursing experience?
Here are the benefits you'll receive as a participant in our selection program: